CALAT is committed to ensuring a safe learning environment for all our students and while restrictions resulting from the Coronavirus pandemic are gradually being lifted, the following measures will be remain in place at CALAT for all learners and staff:
- Face masks should be worn in all communal areas and corridors by everyone.
- Hand sanitizers are available and should be used frequently.
- The one way system will continue in all centres while classes are taking place
- Learners and staff are asked to do a lateral flow test at least once a week – particularly if you or family members have not yet been vaccinated.
- Tests are available from reception or you can order your own at https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
This information will be updated as necessary.
If you have any queries please contact CALAT via email on email@example.com or ring 020 8726 7777 option 3 /option 2