All learners can now enrol on-line
To secure a place on a course, you need to pay at time of enrolment.
We accept payment by credit/debit card.
- credit/debit card – You can enrol online. A surcharge of 1.65% will be made on all credit card payments.
- standing order– In person at any full time CALAT centre – please see below for further details.
Please note that all CALAT Centres will be closed on public holidays
Payment by standing order
- Enrolment to be made in person only. Bank mandate must be completed at time of enrolment.
- Only available for courses running for six weeks or more with a total fee above £120.
- A fee of £10 will be added to your fee when using this facility (this is not included in the £120 total fee)
- An initial payment of 35% must be made at time of enrolment and you must pay the remainder by standing order starting 30 days after enrolment date. Dates are fixed and cannot be changed.
Proof of identity
When you enrol you must provide the following:
- Proof of address – utility, phone or credit card bill, not older than three months.
- UK bank account details – sort code, account number and full bank address including postcode.
- If standing order is to be paid by someone else – bank account holder’s full name, proof of address and full contact details.
- If you withdraw from the course, you will still be liable to pay the total course fee.
- Payment is required at time of enrolment. Submission and acceptance of an enrolment form does not guarantee you a place on the course of your choice.
- Please consider carefully before you enrol. See our Refunds and transfer policy.
- We reserve the right of refusal to enrol any learner who has a current debt with CALAT.
- Any information received by CALAT is treated with sensitivity. We will only share it, with your permission, with staff who need to know. This is to ensure that we offer you the right support. View our data protection information. For certain courses you may need to speak to an adviser before enrolling.
- Please contact any CALAT Centre for further information.
Details of any special assessment or enrolment arrangements can be found against the course listing on the CALAT website.