Working with children is like no other job. If you are interested in making a difference in children’s lives come and train at CALAT.
Being part of a child’s growth and development is both an honour and a challenge with amazing rewards for both you and the children in your care.
We offer a range of courses and opportunities for people interested in working with children and young people either in Early Years Settings, schools or as a child-minder.
Our courses are delivered by highly qualified professionals who have a wealth of experience across the children’s and young people’s workforce. We work in close partnership with local authority and voluntary sector services which ensures our training is up to date and fully prepares learners for employment or running their own business.
You will be required to have a work placement or current employment within a Childcare or School setting as well as an up to date DBS check.
Our courses are arranged as follows:
Working in schools courses
- Preparing to work in schools
- L2 Certificate in supporting the wider school workforce
- L2 Certificate in supporting teaching and learning
- L3 Diploma in specialist support for teaching and learning
Early year’s courses
- L1 Award in caring for children
- L2 Certificate in introduction to early years education
- L3 Diploma for early years educators
- L3 Award in preparing to work in home-based child-minding
To find out more about our Childcare & Education courses please use the contact form here.
To book an assessment session for these courses follow the link here.